X5 Space-Saving Sliding Storage System
- Formerly known as S5
- Increase your usable storage space by 40-70%
- The more X5 you install, the more usable space you recover
- X5 can handle most loads – holds up to 800 lbs per shelf
- Allows sprinkler system penetration
- Maximizes visibility, ventilation, and airflow
- Chrome plating over steel resists wear
- Open design allows retrieval of contents from both sides
- Customizable to fit nearly any storage area
- No tools required for shelf assembly
- No permanent mounting required – easy to reposition or expand
- Available in 4 widths, 2 heights, and 2 depths
Increase your storage space by 40-70% with X5 movable steel shelving system. X5 recovers wasted floor space and turns aisles into more storage area.
Chrome-plated shelves are made of 2, 5, and 7 gauge steel; posts are 19 gauge steel. Each shelf holds up to 800 lbs evenly distributed.
Easy to Use
No tools are required to assemble X5. The tracks are not bolted down, and completely modular. Just lay on a smooth surface and you are ready to go. This makes X5 easy to customize, reposition or expand.
A "step on/step off" safety brake comes with each roller assembly, allowing users to lock units into place while loading and retrieving.
The patented X5 system is distributed in the U.S. exclusively by OFM, Inc. Holly Springs, NC & Phoenix, AZ.
In Stock & Ready to ship today!
For more information call us at (800) 520-7471.